Cryptovista v1.13.0 update
Official release of the online / mobile version
This has been a lot of work. Now you can use it online at https://my.cryptovista.app on desktop and mobile.
Install it on your mobile
If you visit the website with a modern navigator like Google Chrome, you will be able to install the application on your mobile and use it everywhere.
A better UI and new features as well
The UI has been improved a lot to accomodate the mobile users and I added some new functionalities to better follow your trades and portfolio history in the dashboards.
Portfolio in dashboard:
- Show total worth in BTC as well.
- Show last portfolio changes.
Auto refresh trades: now it's easier to have your trade history updated! The app will attempt to refresh your last trades automatically.
Coinbase Pro: add support for tickers.
Open orders in Dashboard: now the widget shows the distance to target, so you know how close you are from your goal, the total worth of the order in quote was also added.
Other UI improvements
- Replaced warning about failed source updates by an icon.
- Added back button in the app header.
- In "last trades": removed last ticker column in favor of "gain" column.
- Bitcoin address source: Improve support for xpub addresses.
- Trade list: ordering could be incorrect sometimes. Fixed.
- Fetch trade history wizard: fixed a crash.